As a frequent visitor on the table, celery is also one of the vegetables that Chinese people like very much. It has the characteristics of fragrant, crisp and fragrant. It is widely grown all over the world, but if we want to grow more and better celery, we need some planting technology.
Celery can be grown year-round. Sowing: Soak the seeds and germinate, and then bring them to the field for sowing. Planting and planting: plant and apply agricultural fertilizer once. Field management: Water once a day in the morning and at night. When the celery has new roots or leaves, perform a second fertilization and timely weeding. Disease prevention and control: use chlorothalonil for prevention and control.
1. Celery can be grown all year round, but the yield and quality of celery are different in different periods. The planting time of spring celery is from March to April. Usually, it can be harvested after about 3 months.
2. Although there is celery in summer, not many plants are grown. As the weather from June to July is relatively hot, the survival rate is not high and the growth is not good. Celery itself likes to grow in relatively cold places, and autumn is more suitable for growing celery than summer.
1. Celery likes to grow in relatively cold places, the soil should be relatively fertile and loose, and it must have a good drainage system.
2. Apply base fertilizer when digging, and level the ground as much as possible. The seedlings can be packed in bags, then tied up and soaked in water for 2 days, then removed from the water, germinated after 3-4 days, and then brought to the field for sowing.
After the seedlings grow up, you can start planting the seedlings, plant them at a certain distance, and apply agricultural fertilizer once.
Before celery grows new roots, it needs to be watered every morning and night. If there are dead seedlings, they should be refilled in time. When all celery grows new roots and releases new leaves, perform a second fertilization and weeds appear in the field. Weeds should be weeded in time to prevent weeds from absorbing nutrients from the soil.
The common disease of celery is celery spot blight, which is mildly dysplasia of leaves and has symptoms of wilting. In severe cases, the entire plant will die, so chlorothalonil pesticides should be used for prevention.
1. If it is only used for self-feeding, you can harvest the larger tree in the middle or just remove the remaining roots of the stem and fertilize it again.
2. Celery is a vegetable with high nutritional value, rich in protein, carbohydrates, dietary fiber, vitamins, calcium, phosphorus, iron, sodium and more than 20 kinds of nutrients. The protein and phosphorus content is twice that of melons, and the iron content is 20 times that of tomatoes.